With Father’s Day approaching it is time to find a gift for that favorite man in your life, your dad. Why not look for a present that says how much you love your dad, and how great he is. A dad that cares about going green is a truly great dad. Why? It means he cares about his children’s and grandchildren’s future, and what kind of environment he is leaving for them.
There are some very cool and manly green gifts out there; everything from techy items to sleek reuseables. There are some surprising green gifts such as eco-friendly sporting goods. Here is a short list, but I’m sure with some digging on your own, you can find more.
1. Thinksport Thermal Bottle- sleek and cool or hot.
2. AT&T’s Zero Charger- only uses electricity when it’s charging, no vampire power consumption.
3. Bedol Water Powered Clock- a funky little clock that runs on water.
4. Thinksound ts02 Wood Headphones- an elegant headphone with a rich sound.
5. Mountainsmith Recycled Backpacks and Bags- from small biking packs to serious hiking packs.
6. Recycled Content Golf Balls- make that next golf outing a little greener.
7. Respect Footballs, Basketballs and Soccer Balls- eco and fair trade.
8. Reuseit Workhorse Recycled Bag in Charcoal Gray- compact and in cool colors like gray, black and silver.
9. Battery BOS from Roller Gen- charge a battery while riding a bike and then charge a phone or iPod.
10. EcoBike Electric Bike- people powered with battery backup for extra long trips.